Ouran High School Host Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School Host Club

Come role-play as your favorite Ouran characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chores and Shopping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Chores and Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:50 am

Haruhi was finally finished cleaning out the kitchen. It took forever just to make up for her fathers "accidental" spill in the fridge, which sadly had ended up leaking on to the tile floor.

To tell the truth, the noodles were not the hardest thing clean up, it was the seasonings and liquids that made everything all sticky and, unfortunately, quite a few of the ingredients in the fridge were ruined.

Sighing audibly, Haruhi knew she had to go grocery shopping.

Once she washed her hands and dusted away a stray noodle off of her jeans, she went to her room to get her bag. She was about to call out to her father but thought better of it.

Dad's still asleep so I should just leave him a note. The last thing I need is for him to worry about me.

Note written and ready to go Haruhi headed out the door, brushing her hand through her long brown hair as she did so.

Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Tamaki had a day off. He didn't quite remember one day he had felt this free since a year... He had declined the offer for the limo, pretexting he preferred to walk and let the sun admire him... I mean, admire the sun...!!

He looked around, noticing he had ended up in a tiny suburban street, which looked quite
cute and....way too common.

Oh.... a commoners' street? No way...how curious...all these simple things....hm...yet it seems they do care about it....how intriguing....

''OH!''

Chills ran down his spine as he noticed a cute silhouette locking the door of probably its own apartment. As it walked down the stairs, Tamaki just.... became all white, then blushed. This figure was sure...adorable. After gulping, he dashed towards the figure and charmingly said:

''Hello~! Are you lost? What are you doing, here, with a bag...?''

First, I didn't think to stumble upon such a beautiful creature on my day off...awesome! It sure shows I'm the King! Second...goddamn! I could have found a better thing to tell her....!! I'm ashamed!

And without the girl knowing the reason why, he became all white again with black stripes from his hair.... his ashamed physical transformation.
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:29 am

Lets see, I need to replace the milk, the tofu and a new container of broth. Dang it. We were running low on eggs too. I wonder if the coupons are still in my wallet?

Haruhi's mind was rambling as she descended the stairs. Her hand clung to the bag at her side when she heard a voice speak to her. When she looked up she found herself starring into the face of a boy she had never seen before. Which was odd since she knew just about everyone in her neighborhood. She decided he must have just moved into town.

The words he spoke were jumbled and unsure, which had her smiling up at the stranger politely. It was only right to be polite to new commers, right?

"I've never seen you before."

She adjusted her bag over her shoulder.

"And, I'm not lost. I live here."

Crap, I need to get a bottle of miso paste too.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:56 pm

His white self with black striped quickly changed into a blushing Tamaki as he saw her smile...

She's SO cute! Ohmigosh! Look at her...face..smile..hair! OHHHH!!!

A shiver ran down his spine, before he realized he still had to say something to the lady....

''You never saw me?!!''he exclaimed, exaggeratively.''Why, I guess you're new around here.... And to say truthfully, I don't live here... it's way too ....common. If you get what I mean... but I guess it's not all that bad.''

And he smiled sweetly, thinking he had given her a great compliment for her ''poor'' self with the last one. He leaned in closer to her and opened big wide and concerned blue eyes.

''Then......why are you out..ALONE..with that bag? School hasn't begun...are you....a refugee?! Or did you simply want to meet me...?''

He had now taken a red rose out of..nowhere and was handing it out charmingly to her.
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:04 am

Refugee? Is he serious? And Where did that rose come from?

Haruhi tried to hide the annoyance she suddenly felt creeping into her, but sadly it's never been one of her strong points.

"No, I've never seen you before and I've been here my whole life." She huffed out rudely, not that she would know she was being rude. It's just in her nature to be brutally honest. "And no this isn't my school bag. Not that it's any of your business but I really need to go to the grocery store."

Why am I explaining things?

Her eyes looked down to the rose then looked back into the boys eyes and suddenly she felt a delayed flush of a blush because his face was so near. Flustered she stepped back and tried to walk around him.

"I really should be going now." She said as she tried to calm her nerves... and her pulse.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:00 pm

''Oh....really.''whispered Tamaki, taken aback and almost scared by the girl's seriousness.

His eyes were wide open, surprise flickering in them... Until....he noticed she blushed and stepped back. A tiny little smirk appeared, though it quickly faded away as he noticed she wasn't going to grab the rose anytime soon...He straightened up and turned round to follow her walking, still holding the rose in front of him as a try for her to still take it. None has ever refused a flower from him...

''You.... you go, on you own, into such a...location?!''he exclaimed, shocked that such a cute girl was allowed to go into such a mess.

Those ''common'' places were filled with bad and stinky people. Or at least, that's what the riches told.... He dashed towards her and grabbed her by the shoulders, staring deep into her big eyes with intensity.

''Let me go with you. A gentleman must do those things for such a lady... I shall protect you from all those bad people!!''

And then he made a move with his hand as though ''victorious'' and yet, the best man around... And he smiled, sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:37 am

What the hell? Haruhi thought. Is he serious?

She took a step back from him, hoping that he would let her go. Which didn't seem very likely. Sighing and, unfortunately, still slightly pink in the face she struggled back.

"You may not realize it but I'm not a child. I don't need protection." She glared at him, but felt a little bad after a moment. This guys was obviously new to the neighborhood. The least she could do was show him where the store was even if that wasn't what he was asking.

"But if you really want to go, I can at least show you where it is." She side stepped him and once again ignored the flower in his hands. She really didn't want it.

All the while she couldn't help but think of her fathers warning against talking to strangers.

Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:35 pm

He watched her stepping away from him with such round eyes it was almost unbelievable for someone to have those. His lips were quivering.... How did one dare, plus a GIRL, refuse HIS king-like protection? No, it couldn't be... He sighed and put a dramatic hand on his forehead, facing the other way just to look really hurt... Yeah, drama was his best point.

''Oh...really?!''he said, sloooowly turning his head towards her and letting his eyes show between his fingers.

But then, he suddenly walked fast to her and embraced her tightly.

''Ohhhhhhh! I'm so happy!! Don't worry, dear, I shall protect you!''he exclaimed.''Oh and.... is there...is there such things as ''cheap'' food?...''

He was staring right at her, curious about the answer. He was excited about visiting that place *he'd have so much to tell the club once he got back! Girls would faint over his courage...!* and he knew he had to do his best to keep that cute girl safe.... But when she started walking, he took a look at the rose in his hand and sadly noticed she still hadn't taken it. So, he just couldn't help it.... He became all white with three black stripes on his head, but since he couldn't find any corner near, he went to harvest mushrooms in front of a tree....

(SO! Very Happy I won't reply tomorrow, sorry! But I'm going to the Otakuthon Very Happy YES YES YES!!!! So, I'll do so the day after Smile! See ya! I hope you like my Tamaki xD I have so much fun role-playing him! And I love your Haruhi Razz SO much like her Razz HAHA see ya Smile! Wink Don't miss me too much ! *giggles* )
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Haruhi glanced at the boy behind her. She couldn't believe anyone could be so.. whats the word.... annoying? Ach, it didn't matter. It was annoying if it were anything else.

But he did ask if the food was affordable. She knew what to say to that.

"I collected some coupons over the week and I think there is gonna be a sale on meats." No need to tell the guy any more.

She allowed him to accompany her but instead of dignifying him with a response to his protective behavior she continued to walk forward. Luckily the store was only a couple blocks away and they arrived soon enough.

The sooner I get this over with the better. I hope dad doesn't freak out when he wakes up.

(welcome back Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 pm

He kept on harvesting mushrooms for a good while, but then he realized she even wasn't paying attention to his reaction...

How come...I'm being this ignored?! No lady has ever done this to me before!!! She's...weird.....almost hurting! I... I shall remedy to the situation!

And after a quick cute and pleading look to her, he jumped back on his feet as if nothing had happened and passed an arm around her neck as they walked. He had to take back the upped hand.... He was the man. He was the glorious, the King...

''Coupons? You...use coupons?''he asked with wide eyes, totally surprised because riches NEVER used coupons...''How does it...work?''

Meat? Hm...I love meat! That girl's got good taste..plus a cute appearance!!

And he blushed due to a pervy daydream....

''So, princess, I guess this is where you wanted to go, right?''

He was showing the shop's banner with huge waves of his arms *anyone else would have found this funny, though he was completely serious...*. He then opened the door and kept it open for her... with a charming grin.

''So, this is what a commoners' shop looks like...So, lady! Please, explain to me how commoners shop for their things... I'm curious!''he said, rubbing his hands together as they walked in the store.

(Thanks much Very Happy! )
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Usually, Haruhi is a smart girl. Social skills on the other hand, are a bit lacking. However it finally clicked in her brain that this guy kept using the word 'commoner'

This finally had her coming to the conclusion that this guy, is not from her neighborhood.

"Ok, let me get this straight, You've never been to a supermarket and you've never used coupons?"

She wasn't sure what to expect from this person. He was so flamboyant in his expressions. He kind of reminded her of her father. Which was a weird thought all on it's own.

It also occurred to her then, that she didn't even know the guys name.

"Who are you?" She asked. A little too bluntly but that was just her way.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 pm

''Huh?....''he asked with bige wide blue eyes.

Then, he quickly put his hand on his forehead, spun on himself a few times, then exclaimed in the best drama tone of voice he could find for the moment:
''ME?! BEEN TO A SUPERMARKET AND USED COUPONS?! Oh là là, my dear lady...''

He then strode along to her *the spinning had strayed him a bit farther away...* and put his arm around her neck.

''My, my... No. I've never been nor done such things. I mean... How could I? This is a commoner's thing.... like you! And I fear we don't come from the same place. But don't fret, I simply cannot reject any cute girl that comes my way...''

He grinned like a real charmer while handing out a beautiful rose *yes, the same that he failed to make her take the first time* to her.

''My name? Oh right! I forgot..oh, silly me! Well I'm...Tamaki Suoh!''he introduced himself, taking a ''majestic'' pose and sending a flock of hair away from his forehead, little stars suddenly dancing around him.

He hoped this had made an impression. It always did... or so?

''What's yours, dear miss?''
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:43 am

"Riiigggghhhttt," She drawled after taking in all his words. With a shrug she finished with, "I guess it's nice to meet you. I'm Haruhi Fujioka."

She looked at the rose again, wondering why he insists on giving it to her. After a moment she figured it wouldn't hurt to take the thing if he really wanted her to have it. Tentatively she took it, only to be blown away by the reactions of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:26 pm

It's nice for sure to meet me!! What does she think?! I'm the Supreme King! She's so weird... Oh yes, she yet doesn't know my status... Ah might be why...Oh what a cute name!!

''Why! Nice to meet you too, Haruhi Fujioka! Such a cute naaameeeeeeee you've got! It really gives justice to your cute and round face!''he cooed, his hands on his mouth like most girls do when they squeal.

But his most dramatic reaction was when he saw her take the rose he's been trying to give her since they met. He opened big wide eyes, straigthened up as if a war had been won and began rambling about how happy he was, flattered and how she had made the best choice by taking his magnificent flower he harvested just for her, a princess. If stars could float around him... No wait, there WERE little stars floating around him as he rambled and span.

I knew it! I knew it! No girl can resist me!!! hehehehhehehehe!!
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Whoa, she thought looking down at the rose.

She didn't think he would go that far. But, after a moment he seemed to calm down. She couldn't help but smile. This boy reminded her of her dad.

Speaking of, She really needed to get back soon.

"Well, um, Suoh-san." She felt hesitant about what honorific she should use with him. Had he been her upper classmate she would call him sempai, but that was a different story all together. "... I'm here safe now, I just need to grab a few things and be on my way home."

And with that, she picked up a shopping basket and began picking the stuff she needed off the shelves and displays.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 pm

''Huh?!''he asked, mouth opened and blushing as he heard the honorific title.

He'd actually prefer Sempai, but heck, she wasn't a classmate... Which he sure would like her to be!

''Oh! Yes! Sure! Do what you need to do! I'll...folllow!''he exclaimed, pointing at the ceiling in some weird victory pose.

He followed her as she picked up a shopping basket and took some food from the shelves.

... Letting such a cute girl do all the work isn't such a gentleman's thing... I SHOULD help her. Yes, that's it!

''Let me do this, Fujioka-san!''he said, taking the basket from her hands.''Just tell me what you're looking for or hand me the list, lady!''

He was now advancing in the alleys, wide smile on his face and pride emanating from him as if he were her savior.

Yes! That's the best thing to do... Hehe. I bet she'll find me irresistible from now on! If she didn't already...
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Haruhi blinked a few times before breaking out into laughter. This boy was so much like her father with his offering to carry her basket and with the chores. She was sure he didn't know what to do so she humored him.

"I can get what I need, it's not much anyway. My dad had knocked some stuff over in the fridge and I just need to restock." She smiled at him and began walking up and down the isles picking up various things and placing them in the basket Tamaki carried.

Since there wasn't much, she was finished soon enough and lead him to the cashier. When it came time to pay she fished into her bag and pulled out various coupons handing them to the lady at the check out stand.

The girl wasn't exactly paying attention though because she continued to stare at Tamaki. This had Haruhi rolling her eyes. Some girls were just to easily blinded by looks.

She might be right though. He wasn't too bad looking. Once the thought came she tried to shake it away just as quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Tamaki blinked a few times, feeling his heart clench as he thought Haruhi was laughing AT him... But then, he grinned when he realized she was just having fun somehow. He majestically walked to her, and put a hand on her shoulder.

My... I knew commoners were something... But her dad must be really ''special'' if he knocked all of the food in their fridge....I'll help her with that!

''Don't worry. Your commoner father may have made a mistake, but I, Tamaki, will help you with it...''he said with a big smile, hoping it'd make her feel confident and safe.

He then followed her so she could put the stuff in the basket *he tried to find some food here and there, but he always ended finding them way after her...and he always made weird faces when it happened, telling her next time it wouldn't be like that and he's save her. (xD) * He also went on raptures over commoners' items and all.

Arrived at the cashier, he tossed a lock of his blond and marvelous hair behing his ear with a graceful move of the hand, then smiled charmingly at the young lady staring at him.

''You've got beautiful blue eyes, milady!''he told her as charmingly as his smile, which made her giggle and blush.

He had noticed her attention was all on him, but he didn't mind... In fact, he appreciated it and loved when ladies only looked at him!

''Wow! That was a task! Now that we have all you needed, I guess we are heading back to your house, right?''he asked her as they walked out of the grocery store.

It was actually the first time he had spoken to her since they had arrived at the cashier...
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Is he serious? He can't really think he is gonna come over to my apartment. We've only just meet.

Haruhi clenched the plastic handles of the grocery bags trying to distract her mind. Tamaki was a nice guy but he was still someone she hardly knew. She was just about to thank him for his help when they began approaching her apartment complex, only to see the large grin on his face as he appraised her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chores and Shopping   Chores and Shopping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chores and Shopping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School Host Club :: Fujioka Apartment-
Jump to: